DOOMCom Forum Index
is 2017
is 2017
 

fnord
Women of the East Side Calendar
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 3835

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Women of the East Side Calendar Reply with quote

So..how about that new calendar? My question is...will Eli be in it? And if so, gross.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Women of the East Side Calendar Reply with quote

mchicken wrote:
My question is...will Eli be in it?


As you've pointed out before, he really doesn't have the breasts for it. I suppose they could shoot him from the back though...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 2700

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So which women (Eli included) in DOOMCom have fallen so far as to appear in the calendar? Once upon a time I would have said it could never be so... but with the recent DOOMSexualization (and I blame Kallie)... I just don't know anymore.

Also, if it comes out and Dante's in it... I want it on the record that I called it from day one.
_________________
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.
-Children of Dune, attributed to Louis Veuillot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1350

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaster wrote:
So which women (Eli included) in DOOMCom have fallen so far as to appear in the calendar? Once upon a time I would have said it could never be so... but with the recent DOOMSexualization (and I blame Kallie)... I just don't know anymore.

Also, if it comes out and Dante's in it... I want it on the record that I called it from day one.


I'm pretty comfortable with my body, so I'd do it if I didn't have a boyfriend. However, if I didn't have a boyfriend, I probably wouldn't be so comfortable with my body.

Go figure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 2700

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
I'm pretty comfortable with my body, so I'd do it if I didn't have a boyfriend. However, if I didn't have a boyfriend, I probably wouldn't be so comfortable with my body.

Go figure.


I'll let my friends from Golden Sun cover this:


_________________
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.
-Children of Dune, attributed to Louis Veuillot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 3835

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread took a turn for the worse..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xavid is surprised at continuity.
≠√3


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaster wrote:
So which women (Eli included) in DOOMCom have fallen so far as to appear in the calendar?


You mean Christalee? I guess DOOMCom's just not Canadian enough anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
xavid is surprised at continuity.
≠√3


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
I'm pretty comfortable with my body, so I'd do it if I didn't have a boyfriend. However, if I didn't have a boyfriend, I probably wouldn't be so comfortable with my body.

Go figure.


Alex doesn't want all of PhysPlant fantasizing over you?

Alternate post:

You're going to let yourself get shown up by kellyr?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 2700

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't, of course, actually have anything against people posing in the calendar... there are plenty of fine reasons to do so. I'd fully support (and make fun of, but really support) anyone in DOOMCom who wanted to DOOMPose.

That being said, I'm quoting Xavid:

xavid wrote:
Alternate post:

You're going to let yourself get shown up by kellyr?

_________________
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.
-Children of Dune, attributed to Louis Veuillot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1350

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
Go figure.


Didn't anyone notice that? It's funny... ha ha?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 2700

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
kallie wrote:
Go figure.


Didn't anyone notice that? It's funny... ha ha?


hmm...
_________________
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.
-Children of Dune, attributed to Louis Veuillot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lugo is unable to remember his password.
Such an Aries


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1637

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, shit.

I don't have a girlfriend now (For at least a few more weeks, since that one thing seems to be going well) so I'm allowed to want this thing.

Someone is going to have to hook me up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 2700

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lugo wrote:
Oh, shit.

I don't have a girlfriend now (For at least a few more weeks, since that one thing seems to be going well) so I'm allowed to want this thing.

Someone is going to have to hook me up.


I'll do it, though it probably won't be out for months. Give me an address, I'll send you a calendar.
_________________
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.
-Children of Dune, attributed to Louis Veuillot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xavid is surprised at continuity.
≠√3


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
kallie wrote:
Go figure.


Didn't anyone notice that? It's funny... ha ha?


Your point is?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
xavid is surprised at continuity.
≠√3


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Women of the East Side Calendar Reply with quote

lizakova wrote:
mchicken wrote:
My question is...will Eli be in it?


As you've pointed out before, he really doesn't have the breasts for it.


There are ways to fix that. There was a guy in the last one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media