DOOMCom Forum Index
is 2017
is 2017
 

fnord
Lebanissimo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: Raid and Dungeon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
So yeah. I will be by DOOMCom at 9:00 for to check this thing out.


Those are far different from the previously set terms. Also, certain sources tell me that there was also a 6.00 review session yesterday. Why didn't you go to that one if you wanted to go to the belly dancing thing so much?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
So yeah. I will be by DOOMCom at 9:00 for to check this thing out.


It's 9:00. Not a single Kallie in sight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel this situation merits a triple post.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 2700

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lizakova wrote:
I feel this situation merits a triple post.


Intense.
_________________
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.
-Children of Dune, attributed to Louis Veuillot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 3835

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where was she?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchicken wrote:
So where was she?


Well, she did log in to the forums around 9:05 using a non-MIT IP address, so I can only assume she was just lying about everything and went home instead of going to see belly dancers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 3835

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lizakova wrote:
Well, she did log in to the forums around 9:05 using a non-MIT IP address, so I can only assume she was just lying about everything and went home instead of going to see belly dancers.


Nice. How obvious was this from the first post onward on a scale from 1 to 10? Ten million?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
epb
Mendicant


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lizakova wrote:
mchicken wrote:
So where was she?


Well, she did log in to the forums around 9:05 using a non-MIT IP address.


Wow.. how do you know all that?

Also, maybe it was that guy that lives with her... She could have been in doomcom the whole time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 3835

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epb wrote:
lizakova wrote:
mchicken wrote:
So where was she?


Well, she did log in to the forums around 9:05 using a non-MIT IP address.


Wow.. how do you know all that?

Also, maybe it was that guy that lives with her... She could have been in doomcom the whole time.


Admins can see who is logged in and what IP address they are using, as long as they catch them actually online. We can also see the IP address associated with posts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xavid is surprised at continuity.
≠√3


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchicken wrote:
Admins can see who is logged in and what IP address they are using, as long as they catch them actually online. We can also see the IP address associated with posts.




Alternately,

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 3835

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no statement from Kallie..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1350

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a pretty bad day. I'm sorry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 3835

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
I had a pretty bad day. I'm sorry.


Belly dancing and alcohol and partying with DOOMCom would have done you good, then.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1350

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchicken wrote:
kallie wrote:
I had a pretty bad day. I'm sorry.


Belly dancing and alcohol and partying with DOOMCom would have done you good, then.


It really would have. But apparently I don't function that way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 3835

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
It really would have. But apparently I don't function that way.


What?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: Raid and Dungeon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media