DOOMCom Forum Index
is 2017
is 2017
 

fnord
Boo's Cruise
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: Raid and Dungeon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Boo's Cruise Reply with quote

Quote:
What every 09 has been waiting for...

BOO'S CRUISE

November 1, 2008 Saturday

Tickets on sale for $5 starting Monday in Lobby 10
Look for a schedule posted at booth for when council will be there.
One ticket per MIT 09. First come first serve.*

Transportation provided.
Buses will pick up at Kresge Turnaround at 10pm

Boat boards at 11pm and will return 1:30am.

There will be prizes for costumes
So get those creative juices flowing!

* Tickets may open up for sale if there are still extras on Friday.

Get ready for a scary good time!


I'd be up for going if some other DOOMCom people went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1350

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Boo's Cruise Reply with quote

lizakova wrote:
Quote:
BOO'S CRUISE


What?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny, because when you say it out loud, it sounds like "booze cruise" which is not quite the same thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1350

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lizakova wrote:
It's funny, because when you say it out loud, it sounds like "booze cruise" which is not quite the same thing.


Yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 3835

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lizakova wrote:
It's funny, because when you say it out loud, it sounds like "booze cruise" which is not quite the same thing.


Or Blue's Clues which is also not the same thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
epb
Mendicant


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it might be the same... The booze thing, not the kids' show thing. I need some pictures, but I haven't found any.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epb wrote:
I think it might be the same... The booze thing, not the kids' show thing. I need some pictures, but I haven't found any.


So...are you coming to this or not?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
epb
Mendicant


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lizakova wrote:
epb wrote:
I think it might be the same... The booze thing, not the kids' show thing. I need some pictures, but I haven't found any.


So...are you coming to this or not?


I'm really not sure... I'd like to know more about it. So it's a bunch of 2009 people on a boat? And something about halloween? Also, isn't Halloween the previous night? I have to think about it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epb wrote:
I'm really not sure... I'd like to know more about it. So it's a bunch of 2009 people on a boat? And something about halloween? Also, isn't Halloween the previous night? I have to think about it.


Yes, yes, and yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
epb
Mendicant


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But are there activities? Is it a dinner thing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epb wrote:
But are there activities? Is it a dinner thing?


I don't know about dinner, but there may be snacks (maybe even a cash bar, but I have no evidence to say that with conviction). And presumably music and other festivities. Maybe a best costume prize?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
epb
Mendicant


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...

Quote:
There will be prizes for costumes:
2 $100 gift cards Best Female and Best Male Costumes
Most creative: $50
Sexiest: $50
Scariest: $50
Most MIT: $50
Best group: $150


I wonder how many of these we could get ice climbers to fulfill...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1350

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epb wrote:
Hmmm...

Quote:
There will be prizes for costumes:
2 $100 gift cards Best Female and Best Male Costumes
Most creative: $50
Sexiest: $50
Scariest: $50
Most MIT: $50
Best group: $150


I wonder how many of these we could get ice climbers to fulfill...



You should totally do that. It would be very fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lizakova is shinying up her life.
Kitty Guardian


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 1303

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epb wrote:
Hmmm...

Quote:
There will be prizes for costumes:
2 $100 gift cards Best Female and Best Male Costumes
Most creative: $50
Sexiest: $50
Scariest: $50
Most MIT: $50
Best group: $150


I wonder how many of these we could get ice climbers to fulfill...



Trip to the Garment District sometime tomorrow?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 2700

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone is mentally or spiritually prepared for this.
_________________
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.
-Children of Dune, attributed to Louis Veuillot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: Raid and Dungeon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media