12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
I hate DOOMCom and I've seen bigger traps in my day
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Admiral Ackbar says it's a trap Reply with quote

(I'm leaving out the details and motivation of all parties involved... yes it drastically changes the situation, but it's much funnier this way)

Scenario: You're girlfriend tells you that, should the situation arise, she would be ok with you having sex with your best friend (who, for the record, is also a girl).

Questions: I won't ask if this is a trap... I feel that follows trivially from the setup as described. I won't even ask if it is the biggest trap you've ever seen. I mean sure, there are big traps... "Do you think she's pretty?" "She isn't very pretty, right?" "Do you think she's prettier than me?"... but I feel this is a much bigger trap. The question I will ask is the tough one: could there be a bigger trap?

Also, it's really kind of a trap within a trap (possibly within another trap) as the best friend mentioned above lives in India and I'll never see her again.

jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Bigger traps? Let's hear it.
lugo is unable to remember his password.
Such an Aries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't play her games.

For the record: I think you'd be stupid to do it. I mean, maybe I've been having sex wrong all my life, but it's never been good enough to be worth that shit without an emotional attachment.

I mean, unless everything you've experienced with this girl you are dating now makes you think she's really fine with all kinds of crazy extra-relationship sex.... but you know, that means you're gonna have to let her sleep with HER best friend, who is definitely a man--a much better endowed man than you, no doubt.

I think the only way you'd be doing it is if this girl you are dating was able to be completely comfortable and secure in everything that was happening while knowing that she was always foremost in your mind.... by being there. And, I mean, if she's there, she might as well join in.

In fact, you should definitely work that angle. Option #5 imo: I hate DOOMCom and iit's a trap, but two chicks at the same time.
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lugo wrote:
Don't play her games.

For the record: I think you'd be stupid to do it. I mean, maybe I've been having sex wrong all my life, but it's never been good enough to be worth that shit without an emotional attachment.

I mean, unless everything you've experienced with this girl you are dating now makes you think she's really fine with all kinds of crazy extra-relationship sex.... but you know, that means you're gonna have to let her sleep with HER best friend, who is definitely a man--a much better endowed man than you, no doubt.

I think the only way you'd be doing it is if this girl you are dating was able to be completely comfortable and secure in everything that was happening while knowing that she was always foremost in your mind.... by being there. And, I mean, if she's there, she might as well join in.

In fact, you should definitely work that angle. Option #5 imo: I hate DOOMCom and iit's a trap, but two chicks at the same time.

Oh I have no interest in actually doing it. That was never even on the table for me. So yeah, don't misunderstand my purpose here. I just thought the zomgit'satrap nature of the conversation was funny.

lugo wrote:
I mean, maybe I've been having sex wrong all my life, but it's never been good enough to be worth that shit without an emotional attachment.

"We need emotional content!"

Such an Aries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaster wrote:

Oh I have no interest in actually doing it. That was never even on the table for me. So yeah, don't misunderstand my purpose here. I just thought the zomgit'satrap nature of the conversation was funny.

Did you just say you have no interest in two chicks at the same time?
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lugo wrote:
Did you just say you have no interest in two chicks at the same time?

Whoa whoa, slow your roll, friend. Let's not get crazy here. The thing is, I'm really a one-woman type of guy at heart. When there's a significant other in the picture, then I really don't have any interest in two chicks at the same time.

That being said, if it should obtain that I am single, then I'm very much in favor of two chicks at the same time... except these two:

(this is what youtube gave me for "two chicks for everyone"... I was looking for the montage scene from Just Shoot Me with a a song, 'Two Chicks for Everyone' song to the tune of a Beach Boys song)
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaster wrote:
I really don't have any interest in two chicks at the same time.
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
jaster wrote:

Such an Aries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
jaster wrote:
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to quote out of context people.

...kinda like this poor sap:

mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, he clearly is.
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchicken wrote:

Maybe he was looking at something off camera.
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaster wrote:
mchicken wrote:

Maybe he was looking at something off camera.

No, I meant completely independently of the picture, he clearly is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: