DOOMCom Forum Index
is 2017
is 2017

fnord
Battlestar Galactica (s03 finale)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
epb
Mendicant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Battlestar Galactica (s03 finale) Reply with quote

...er, Spoiler alert, as it were.

Ok, so I finished season three, and... what the fuck? We're supposed to think that something like 50% or so of the remaining main characters are among the "final five" cylons? And the cylon self-awareness "switch" that flips is associated with having All Along the Watchtower stuck in one's head? I'm fine with the supernatural mythology and all in the series, but this is just... odd. It almost seems like a parody. Perhaps it will seem a bit less absurd once I watch Razor and get to season four, but as of now I'm not quite buying it.

(I'd appreciate if nobody would say anything that could constitute a spoiler given that I haven't seen anything past the Razor flashbacks. :) )
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (s03 finale) Reply with quote

epb wrote:
Perhaps it will seem a bit less absurd once I watch Razor and get to season four

Nnnn...nope.
epb
Mendicant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Battlestar Galactica (s03 finale) Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
Nnnn...nope.

Heh. Well that's unfortunate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: Complaints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: