is 2017
is 2017

fnord
Detroit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Detroit Reply with quote

I don't even watch hockey, but I did watch the last 7 minutes of game 7.

The state of Michigan is done. This whole state is going to be a smoking crater by morning.

If you don't hear from me, you'll know why.
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe they lost. Their defense was just pathetic. I don't know anything about hockey but I do know that.

The last few minutes of hockey when the team you want to win is down by a goal or two is always tragic and unsettling. They're running around trying as hard as anyone has tried anything to score a goal, then they pull the goalie for an extra man and you know it's over but they're still trying.

To be fair, the bastards won just last year...you can't be too upset if you're a Red Wings fan.
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, when I was watching, I was not impressed by the Penguins at all.

I also have to say that I know nothing about hockey, but something like 6 out of the last 7 minutes were played on the Penguin's half on the ice. The Red Wings had approximately five million shots on goal to the Penguin's two. When I was watching, it looks like the Red Wings should be winning... but they weren't.

I'm about to go out and get a delicious breakfast sandwich while listening to the local sports radio station... I'm bracing myself for a rather epic amount of QQ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: Gaming All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: