DOOMCom Forum Index
is 2017
is 2017

fnord
Illinois Governors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Illinois Governors Reply with quote

Why would you ask for bribes for a highly publicized appointment? The guy is bad at being a criminal.
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By this time, media reports indicated that Senate Candidate 1, an advisor to the President-elect, was interested in the Senate seat if it became vacant, and was likely to be supported by the President-elect. During the call, ROD BLAGOJEVICH stated, “unless I get something real good for [Senate Candidate 1], shit, I’ll just send myself, you know what I’m saying....And if I don’t get what I want and I’m not satisfied with it, then I’ll just take the Senate seat myself.” Later, ROD BLAGOJEVICH stated that the Senate seat “is a fucking valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing.”

Quote:
ROD BLAGOJEVICH stated that he is "struggling" financially and does "not want to be Governor for the next two years." ROD BLAGOJEVICH said that the consultants (Advisor B and another consultant are believed to be on the call at that time) are telling him that he has to "suck it up" for two years and do nothing and give this "motherfucker [the President-elect] his senator. Fuck him. For nothing? Fuck him." ROD BLAGOJEVICH states that he will put "[Senate Candidate 4]" in the Senate "before I just give fucking [Senate Candidate 1] a fucking Senate seat and I don't get anything."

Later in the conversation, ROD BLAGOJEVICH said he knows that the President-elect wants Senate Candidate 1 for the open seat but "they're not willing to give me anything except appreciation. Fuck them."
lugo is unable to remember his password.
Such an Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's how I always imagined politics working.
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lugo wrote:
lugo is unable to remember his password.
Such an Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
lugo wrote:

This.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: Complaints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: