DOOMCom Forum Index
is 2017
is 2017

fnord
Michael Jackson and his "fans"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hankr is 100% sold to a law firm for the low starting price of $160k/year, his soul, and his free time
annex ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Michael Jackson and his "fans" Reply with quote

<rage>
I am sick and tired of this fucking Michael Jackson bullshit. Most of these "fans" don't listen to a damn thing he's put out since the mid-90s, so why the fuck does it matter that he's dead? It's not like they're gonna erase all of his damn music from the world now.

Also, let's be real. Michael Jackson was a fucking sellout. Yes, I know all about his childhood abuse from his bastard of a father, but you know what he could've done? Gotten a goddamn shrink.

Yes, I know he has vitiligo and lupus, but those things don't shrink your nose, thin out your lips, and straighten your hair. This nigga straight up betrayed everybody of Sub-Saharan African descent on the planet. Period.

Fuck Michael Jackson.

And everybody's all, "oh, the media's always plagued him with these rumors that damaged him." Half of those goddamn rumors were started and fanned by MJ himself. You play with fire, don't bitch when you get burned.

And while I'm fairly certain he didn't molest any children, maybe he should've stopped doing shit that would allow money grubbing parents to accuse him of that shit.

Fuck Michael Jackson, just...fuck him.

As far as I'm concerned, he died in the mid-80s, and his white ghost has been pumping music out since.

</rage>
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had an elaborate alarm system such that if anyone approached his bedroom where he was spending time with the boys, there would be a warning, as well as additional alarms if they attempted to open the door. And none of these boys' sisters were ever invited to play, they had to stay in a separate place while the boy was with Michael.

Not that that really matters all that much, since half or more celebrities commit crimes and no one cares, although I guess this one is slightly worse.

But I agree completely about the reaction. People are going nuts for no reason at all. He was the best entertainer of the 80s, but it's 2009, and he's just a weird dead guy now.

Were you watching the funeral thing or what's with the hate?
hankr is 100% sold to a law firm for the low starting price of $160k/year, his soul, and his free time
annex ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't watch the memorial, because I was doing class related things (quiz, section, office hours), but I made the mistake of logging onto facebook and seeing pretty much everybody's status basically live-blogging the memorial.

Including gems like this:
"...isn't gonna watch the MJ memorial because she's still in denial."
"... damn I still don't want to believe he's gone"

Some of these statuses I expect, because a fair chunk of my facebook friends are not too bright, but some of them I expected better from, and what a complete let down.

I mean, really, what has MJ been doing for these people for the past few years besides being paraded on the media every once in awhile so everybody can go, "Man, that's guy's creepy/crazy/etc".

The answer? Nothing.
mchicken is dejected.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially because these people were born after Thriller was even released and barely know what Michael Jackson is and haven't listened to his music ever, let alone religiously?
annex ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precisely. There was this one girl whose facebook status was all, "...is logging off facebook for days because she can't take the details of his death."

now, this girl was born in 1992. This means she was 3 years old when the last MJ album that anybody gave a shit about came out.

I mean, really? The only MJ she really knows is Wacko Jacko.
kallie is +2
Lifthrasir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are you talking about again?
mchicken is dejected.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kallie wrote:
Who are you talking about again?

Exactly.
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was a great performer.

I really don't know what more you want.
mchicken is dejected.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaster wrote:
He was a great performer.

I really don't know what more you want.

Yes. The albums aren't even a tenth of it. He's (probably rightfully) been called the greatest performer of all time. It's the concerts that were the big thing, not the albums or the videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: Complaints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: