DOOMCom Forum Index
is 2017
is 2017

fnord
Spanish People

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mchicken is dejected.
Cover of Rush's Seminal Album

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Spanish People Reply with quote

Okay, so there's a famous tennis rivalry between a Spaniard (Rafael Nadal) and a Swiss guy (Roger Federer). One of the four tennis major tournaments is going on right now, the French Open, which Rafa won the last 4 years, beating Roger the last 3 years in the final. This year Rafa got knocked out by some scrub really early, which is surprising, considering past results (it's played on clay courts, and Rafa is generally said to be the best clay player ever).

So anyway, the final is going on right now between Roger and the scrub, and a guy dressed like a bull fighter jumped onto the court, ran over to Roger, and waved a flag at him, then went up to him and stuck a hat on him.

Considering this is a sport where someone ran onto a court and stabbed a tennis player during a match a few years ago, this was pretty crazy and could have been bad. The security guys took forever to get out there, also. They had to tackle him and carry him off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Seles#1993_stabbing

Fuck Spanish people and their bullshit. I hate Pau Gasol and I hate Rafa Nadal, and I hate that guy dressed up like a bullfighter.
mchicken is dejected.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Spaniard?

Also, why hate Gasol? The man delivers.
mchicken is dejected.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smells, and he is one of the top players in the league and the Hated Lakers got him for ten cents on the dollar. Seriously. Memphis got his loser brother and some picks which are bad picks since the Lakers are in the Finals every year, so it's pick 29 or 30...which is awful. Kobe, Gasol, and Odom are really good.
jaster is back in black
Mod Emperor of Dune

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
mchicken is dejected.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaster wrote:
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

They have two of the top ten players in the league. Two franchise guys. Sure, Kobe is one of the best 4 franchise guys around and Pau is probably at the very bottom of the franchise-guy scale, but you could win a title with him as your best guy. That is absurd.

I don't hate the game, I hate the team. Why couldn't Boston have gotten to trade Brian Scalabrine, his hair band and extreme-whiteness, and crappy picks for Pau Gasol?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOOMCom Forum Index :: Complaints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: